Features & Benefits
Exceptional Power, Extremely Energy Efficient!
The CentricAir 2.0 whole house fan is a high quality, very powerful and ultra quiet alternative cooling solution. It uses a German engineered industrial grade fan motor that can provide 30% more power while using 1/3 less energy as compared to other industry standard fans.
Extreme Engineering - Built To Last, Extremely Low Noise,
These high-end industrial grade motors are built to last and are rated for approximately 40,000 hours of operation. The noise level is also really something to hear – or, actually not hear. At a very quiet 50 dBA on high, the 2.0 is whisper quiet. Every aspect of this system is built to a rigorous specification suitable to demanding industrial applications and is completely maintenance free.
Industrial Grade Back Draft Damper
A fundamental problem with traditional whole house fans was air leakage between the attic and living spaces. This could result in dirty attic air entering your home. The 2.0 takes care of this problem with an industrial grade back draft damper.
Low Profile - High Air Flow Register
The CentricAir 2.0 comes with a high air flow register that reduces air movement noise through the register. These high-performance grills look great too, so your system looks as inconspicuous as it sounds.
- 1918 actual CFM (max); 1549 CFM low speed
- 16-inch, industrial-grade motorized impeller
- Energy use:
- 205 Watts
- 9.27 CFM/Watt (max)
- 50 Decibals (dBA); 48 dBA low speed
- Attic seal:
- Industrial-grade aluminum damper
- Wireless remote control or optional wall switch switch
- Low profile, hi-air flow, cube-core aluminum (white)
- Drops in between 16" O/C joists (can also accommodate 24" O/C)
- Rough opening:
- 14" × 22"
- Required attic venting:
- 2.5 sq. ft. net-free
- Grille size (outer):
- 16" × 24"
- Damper box size:
- 22" × 14" × 13.75" (L × W × H)
- Unit weight:
- 40 lbs total
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 15 year fan motor warranty. Labor and all other components including ductwork, damper, actuator, remote controls and switches have a one year warranty.
Due to product improvements and equipment upgrades, performance ratings and specifications are subject to change without notice.