CentricAir Attic Fans: Cooling for Your Attic Space
IMPORTANT: Difference between Attic Fans and Whole House Fans:
A whole house fan is a primary cooling device that can significantly reduce or even eliminate the need for air conditioning. Whole house fans are designed to cool both the attic and living space (click here to learn more about whole house fans). An attic fan replaces the hot air in the attic only and has limited impact on cooling the living space.
Exceptional Power, Extremely Energy Efficient!
The CentricAir Attic fan is a high quality, powerful and ultra quiet. It uses a German engineered, industrial grade fan motor that can provide 30% more power while using 1/3 less energy as compared to other industry standard fans.
- Precision balanced fan made of composite materials with wingtips makes for a whisper quiet operation
- Sealed motor prevents dirt & debris from plugging the motor, contributing to premature failure
- 1580 CFM. Uses just 180 watts (less than 1.5 amps). Plugs into a standard 120v outlet
- Custom sheet metal box allows for easy installation and maximum airflow through the gable vent for increased efficiency
- Includes a remote control with timer or thermostat that automatically activates the fan to exhaust the heat from the attic
CentricAir Attic Fan
$795.00 - Includes Installation, remote control or thermostat and sales tax
The CentricAir attic fan is German engineered and acoustically designed. This high efficient fan comes with a 15-year fan motor warranty is rated for 40,000 hours of operation. It fits most standard gable vents